BREAKER 7KG 40V DEMO/HAMMER
The 40V Max XGT Brushless 7kg. Demolition Hammer (HM001G) is a cordless concrete solution designed for heavyload applications. It delivers the power, speed, and run-time for corded demands, without the cord.
The demolition hammer delivers up to 20% faster breaking than an equivalent corded model (HM0871C). This breaker features Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) for reduced vibration, with an internal counterbalance to actively reduce vibration. For added durability in harsh job site conditions the HM001G features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance.
The HM001G is also equip with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) for wireless power-on and power-off communication between the equipped tool and compatible dust extractor. With finally constant speed control that automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete challenging jobs.
CHUCK TYPE SDS MAX IMPACT ENERGY 9.4J IMPACT RATE 0-2,650ipm VIBRATION 6.0m/S2 NOISE 89dB OVERALL LENGTH 496mm SKIN WEIGHT 5.8KG WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY) 7.1KG VOLTAGE 40V MAX
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) – extremely low vibration is achieved by 4 active vibration absorbing mechanisms. A counterweight, vibration absorbing rear handle, anti-vibration side grip and rubber joint construction.
- Adjustable Angle Settings – chiselling / scraping bit angle can be adjusted, with 12 various positions to select to suit the application or working position.
- Twin LED Job light – with pre-glow and after-glow functions illuminating the work area for greater convenience.
- Constant Speed Control – motor speed and chipping efficiency is maintained under load. Motor speed stays constant even under load.
- Soft No Load – motor speed reduces to idle when there is no load placed on the bit, in order to preserve battery and allow the user to accurately land the bit on the material. • Variable Speed Trigger & Dial – impacting power can be adjusted by switch trigger and speed dial according to applications.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) – is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components ensuring the durability of the product in the toughest conditions.
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS)* – compatible with AWS the rotary hammer can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger.
$350 MONTH $1225
$200 OVERNIGHT $100
A SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED AT TIME OF HIRE